Saturday, April 19, 2008

㊣ ★★★ Introduction of Member (IP Hon Chow) ★★★




IP Hon Chow's Corner


【葉漢秋之園地】
____________________________________________


Hi! Everybody, I'm IP Hon Chow and belong to 321 Group.

I'm working as a Teacher Librarian in a secondary school.

Hobbies: Hiking and photography.

At present, busily helping my friend to edit a souvenir issue (book) to commemorate the 10th anniversary of a uniformed group for students (1998 - 2008). I like this job very much and I will do my best to materialize it.

Let me introduce to you my favourite website where I get local hiking news of some voluntary hiking team(s). Please try the following link of Yung Sheh Hikers (庸社行友) with a long history of 76 years since its establishment : http://yungshehhikers.org/



You are welcome to browse a lot of beautiful pictures on each occasion when a trip is staged. For example, last week the team has visited a local fantastic spot called Chuen Lung Village (川龍村), a renowned village at mid-level of Tai Mo Shan (大帽山).


The following are some of the trips to be recently organized:


★ Year 76 Trip No. 22 (08-Jun-2008): From Wong Tai Sin (Kowloon) to Pok Hong (Sha Tin, N.T.);


★ Year 76 Trip No. 23 (22-Jun-2008): Ma Wan (Lantau Island) Walk;


★ Year 76 Trip No. 24 (06-Jul-2008): Tsing Yi (Tsing Yi Island) Walk;


★ Year 76 Trip No. 25 (20-Jul-2008): From Western District near HKU campus to Wan Chai;


★ Year 76 Trip No. 26 (03-Aug-2008): From Lam Tin (Eastern Kowloon) to Tseung Kwan O;







★ Still more to post ......


第 2 1 回 「吉 鴨 航 遊 」(Kap O Island and Ap Chau Island, North-East N.T.)


2 5 - 0 5 - 2 0 0 8




No comments: